Thursday 31 March 2016

How does the capacity to impart in generally about six tongues shape your "official" employment capacity at AVAST?

The fact that I can communicate in several languages means that I can easily fill the 'holes' wherever needed. So when someone takes a holiday, I can easily jump in and take over the work in his or her (native) language. I'm not only doing Avast tech support, but also sales and, if really necessary, I can do some work for other departments, like editing datasheets in other languages or dealing with unique customer issues. And of course, a big part of my work consists of translating (mostly technical) documents (where my background as a former physics teacher of course helps a lot concerning the technical aspect). So actually, I'm officially in tech support, but much of the time doing other things.

If you need any technical support then you may contact our avast technical support number.

avast technical support number

No comments:

Post a Comment